Yea… if you’ve ever felt like your heart’s burning and on fire constantly and repeatedly, then chances are that the cause of it is a bad acid reflux coming from your guts. Below are great tips and causes of how acid reflux happens.
What causes Acid Reflux Diseases?
- Eating a heavy meal and lying on your back or bending over at the waist
- Eating lots of foods like – citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, spicy or fatty food
- Being overweight or obese
- Heavy Smoking
- Being pregnant (ladies do take note)
Common symptoms of Acid Reflux Disease:
- Heartburn– a burning pain or discomfort that moves from stomach to your abdomen or chest, or even up to your throat.
- Regurgitation: A sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into the throat or mouth.
Some other symptoms of acid reflux disease:
- Bloody/Black Stools
- Dysphagia – the sensation of food stucked in throat
- Wheezing/dry cough
How do you combat it then?
Here’s how to relieve heartburn fast:
- Standing up straight
- Elevating upper body
- Mixing baking soda with water
- Trying ginger
- Sip apple cider vinegar
- Stay away from cigarette/smoking
Now, if you are still in pain and experiencing gastric reflux. We recommend you seek professional help.
If you are looking for a meal plan catered for you or want a change in your lifestyle or even eating habits, you can look us up or even join one of our events by contacting us or joining our workshop Here.